Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine)

4 posters

Go down

Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine) Empty Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 3rd March 2013, 12:38

Having calmed down after an hour or so had past, Vladimir settled down to a book while waiting on anyone who might return. While nodding off to sleep for a moment, he suddenly woke to a sound of a crash coming upstairs. As he stood from the couch, Vlad walked upstairs knowing for sure he heard something. Carefully walking along the hall, he tensed as he heard a sound baby cry. Narrowing his eyes, he whispered, “Reginald,” remembering he was with Amy on the trip. Hearing it get louder, he opened the door as suddenly the noise stopped. Taking a deep breath closing the door, Vlad put pressure on his head wondering if he was going out of his mind.

Shaking off the nausea, Vladimir decided he would go out for a stroll to clear his thoughts of everything. Grabbing his cloak, he turned to the door in attempts to open it but found it wouldn’t open. Groaning, prepared to knock the door down, he tensed as he heard laughter coming from the drawing room. Turning his head, he saw it was Mildred. “What are you doing here? I thought you were out with your beloved Simon.”

Last edited by Vladimir Armâge on 3rd March 2013, 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine) Empty Re: Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine)

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 3rd March 2013, 12:44

"I am," Mildred spoke, walking towards Vladimir, then vanishing before him. Reappearing just behind Vlad as he turned back around towards the door, she gave him a fright as he stepped back. "What's wrong? Have you never been in two places at once? Oh right, I guess vampires aren't really skilled at that," she smirked. "Where do you think you're going anyway? If I were you I wouldn't go out there. You'll find your brother just off in the woods comforting a young girl and a little further down the way you'll find me, fucking your oldest mate."
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine) Empty Re: Love and Its Tricks (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Christine)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 3rd March 2013, 13:04

Listening to Mildred and where everyone was, Vladimir his fury build with the woman and rapidly took hold of her shoving Mildred to the wall. “Damn you, what the hell do you want from me! Have you no thought to leave me in peace?” Releasing and turning away he went over towards the fire place. Only then he felt Mildred behind him touch his arm, instantly he tensed batting her away, “Get away from me Mildred; can you not see that I despise you?”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 3rd March 2013, 13:09

"You know that's what I like in a man don't you? I just enjoy playing your cat and mouse game Vladimir. Something about you protecting your dignity just turns me on." Placing her hand on his arm once again as he declined her offer, Mildred sighed with a smile. "Okay Vladimir, so maybe not tonight or even tomorrow, but soon Vladimir, soon you will give me what I want regardless of how you feel about it." she said, then disappeared.
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 3rd March 2013, 13:31

Groaning when she vanished before him, Vladimir shook his head and spoke to himself, “And on that day Mildred, I’ll be ready and I pray to the dear lord it’s the day you return to Hell from whence you came.” Hearing a new hour strike on the clock, Vlad looked to the window and vanished from the room to figure his thoughts.

Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 3rd March 2013, 20:44

Syerren, having managed to escape the house and do his best to track down where Christine had gone, managed to find her near the opening trail leading towards Widows Hill. Hoping neither Mildred or his brother would follow him, he called to her, he saw she didn’t respond. As he approached her he call again to her as the girl turned around. “Hi. Please don’t be this way. I never should have taken you back there, I’m sorry. I've really enjoyed my time out with you,” he spoke, kneeling down moving closer to her.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 3rd March 2013, 20:55

"Yes, I enjoyed my day out with you too but . . . well I didn't realize that you were seeing someone else," she spoke hesitantly, smiling slightly. "Listen, you're a great guy and all but, well, I don't feel comfortable hanging out with you when you clearly have other things you should be doing with others. I'm sorry but this just isn't going to work out."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 3rd March 2013, 21:03

Laughing slightly from her comment of Mildred being his girlfriend, Syerren turned away grabbing her before she had a chance to get away. “Christine please, believe me that woman in there, I have no association with she’s just . . . well a guest of the family. Please you have to believe me, I haven’t been with a woman in well over a hun . . .” he paused then continued, “well most of my life.  I don't know what it was about bumping into you at the book shop but . . .” he smiled adjusting her hair. “I really like you a lot.  Can you give me another chance?  I promise you I have nothing to hide.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 4th March 2013, 17:41

"That's not the first time I've heard that," Christine sighed, but then smiled. "But I can tell you're not like all guys; there's something sincere about you and I like that." Taking Syerren's arm, Christine turned to walk back along the path with him. "Can I ask you something?" Christine then questioned, stopping him. "I was just curious what you do for a living, because I haven't heard you mention anything about yourself all day. Maybe I've just been talking about myself too much."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 4th March 2013, 18:00

Grinning by Christine taking him back relieved that it was a complete misunderstanding, Syerren suddenly tensed as she questioned about his living. Looking towards the ground, he spoke hesitantly, “Well . . . I work with my brother in . . . Bangor,” he paused, realizing now being a mortal man he had more options and can go beyond his normal routine. Smiling he moved his hair out of his face, “But actually I’ve recently been going to college around here.” Unable to believe what he just said, Syerren sighed and refrained from speaking anymore of it and turned around, “I guess I generally think I have a boring life.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 4th March 2013, 18:15

"Oh well that's cool; what do you study in college?" she questioned, then stopped. "I'm sorry, I can see you're embarrassed to talk about yourself, you don't have to tell me anything else." Thinking then of other possibilities for the night, she paused. "You know you can always come back to my place and help me practice on the piano like you mentioned. "
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 4th March 2013, 18:31

“I’m in . . .” thinking for a moment and the first thing that came to mind, he spoke “history . . . I’m studying history.” Hearing her laughed, Syerren smiled while blushing as she instantly took notice. Shaking it off, he grinned by her suggestion then nodded, “Alright Christine that sounds like fun. I would love to hear you play.” Grabbing her hand Syerren then tensed as he thought he saw something behind him, near the trees. Shrugging it off, he guided her down the hill to further enjoy their night.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down