Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon)

4 posters

Go down

One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon) Empty One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 2nd March 2013, 21:36

Vladimir awoken as night came once again. Rising only to find Syerren once again wasn’t present in his crypt. Coming upstairs, he looked around the room and glared finding no one. Wandering into the room lighting a few candles then a comfortable fire, he stopped in his place hoping to get sense of where everyone was located.  Approaching the desk wondering if he would find a letter of some sort, Vlad looked up as he saw Simon come down.  Grinning slightly he moved towards him, “Ah Simon, at last someone appears. I trust the day went well,” glancing at the newspaper happy to find nothing out of the ordinary.  As Simon looked back upstairs, Vlad too looked up and tensed as Mildred came downstairs. “What are you doing here?”

Last edited by Vladimir Armâge on 27th November 2018, 16:51; edited 2 times in total
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon) Empty Re: One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon)

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 2nd March 2013, 21:54

"Just here for a social visit," Mildred smiled, going to Vladimir. "Why, does the thought of that absolutely repulse you?" she questioned, winking as she turned, going back over to Simon. "I have been quite the honorable house guest, haven't I," she questioned. "Tell him Simon," she persuaded, stroking his arm. "Yes, quite nice and well behaved," Simon repeated, looking at Vladimir, then sighing as the door opened and in walked Syerren with a blond girl.
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon) Empty Re: One Big Mess (Vladimir/Mildred/Syerren/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 22:15

Having a wonderful afternoon out with Christine, Syerren thought to bring her back to the Old House knowing she had a like towards antiques, found his fears came true only remembering about Vladimir and now Mildred present. Getting a shock from his brother, Syerren fell short of words while looking to Christine then being asked where he was by Vladimir. “I . . . I was just out.” Trying not to make eye contact, moving past everyone into the drawing room, Syerren stopped and smiled at her prepared to suggest something when Vlad came up behind him. “And who is this?” “Ah . . .umm Richard . . . this Christine, I met.” “I see,” narrowing his eyes at him and his behaviour. “This is my . . . brother.” Feeling uncomfortable knowing Mildred wasn’t far behind Syerren grabbed Christine’s hand, “Shall we go to another room?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 2nd March 2013, 22:22

Grinning by the situation, Mildred casually walked over to Syerren, then placed her arm around his, she grabbed on, looking at Christine. "I thank you for bringing him back home to us," she spoke. "I can't tell you just how worried we've been all day. Not telling a single soul where you were off to. Your poor brother was even just about ready to go out searching for you," Mildred continued.

Christine, beginning to feel uncomfortable by the situation, looked from Mildred, to Vlad, back to Syerren, then towards the door. "I . . . I should probably be going now. It was nice to meet all of you," she called, then quickly walked past everyone and headed towards the door.

Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 22:41

“No wait please Christine!” Syerren cried out, but then was held by a force from preventing him from following her. Feeling now enraged, Syerren turned around towards Mildred slapping her across the face screaming, “You utter bitch from Hell! Why couldn’t you just leave me alone?” Prepared to attack her, Vladimir grabbed Syerren with ease holding him in place. “That’s enough Syerren! You have some explaining to do right now!” Still feeling enraged, Syerren glared at Mildred then back to his brother. “There is nothing to explain!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 2nd March 2013, 22:50

"I'm afraid this is all my fault," Simon called out, breaking up the bickering. "You see . . . Vlad . . . Syerren has been experiencing slight insomnia lately, we'll call it. He usually wakes up about ten minutes before you do which is why he's never around when you wake up. Apparently last night he met the girl you just seen at the place where he, Amy and Cecillia went for dinner. The girl stopped back by here this evening to meet Syerren but I told her that he wasn't around, which was just when he awoke. I left them alone and went upstairs to be with Mildred still, as she has been here most of the day visiting. And then that's when you woke up." Feeling tense, hoping his mate would buy it, Simon glared at Mildred, wondering if she too was going to contradict what he had said or if she was going to agree with him.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 2nd March 2013, 23:01

Quite surprised by Simon’s story of his brother, Vladimir turned towards him and questioned, “Is this true?” Feeling tense in his own way, Syerren looked to Vlad and nodded, “Yeah . . . I just didn’t want to cause you to worry but everything is fine until she . . .” gesturing towards Mildred, "had to go ruin it!" Smiling patting his shoulder calming him, Vlad looked to Mildred with a glare, “And what do you have to say for yourself, witch.” “Apparently you had your reasons to get rid of Syerren’s friend quickly.” Seeing Syerren was prepared to go back after her, Vlad grabbed him and looked back down at her, “Well?”

Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 2nd March 2013, 23:09

"Well nothing," Mildred snapped, pulling her arm away from Vladimir. "I'm not here to see you, I'm here with Simon and now we are leaving," she spoke, walking past Vladimir and going to Simon. "He has been raving about this place in town and so we are going to go there tonight, isn't that right, Simon?" Mildred questioned. "That's right," Simon smiled, feeling that the look on Vlad's face was less than happy. "If Cecillia ever shows up with Amy, tell her that I'm out but shouldn't be out too long."
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 2nd March 2013, 23:17

Feeling as if his family was falling apart right before him, Vladimir stood still while watching Mildred have his way with Simon finding it completely revolting. Turning then around finding Syerren too had left, he felt as if he was being in the middle of something enormous and he wasn’t alert of it. Now alone in the room wishing Amy and Cecillia would return from their trip, placed pressure on his head as he leaned against the fireplace, Vlad tensed leering towards the window hearing Mildred’s laugh from outside. Mostly annoyed by her presence, Vlad snarled and took a nearby glass and forcibly slammed it against the wall.

~End Scene~
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down