Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir)

3 posters

Go down

Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir) Empty Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir)

Post  Syerren Armâge 6th March 2013, 17:21

Upon arriving to the Old House, Syerren had to resort to carrying Christine to the door as she remained in a trauma over everything. Managing to open the door while feeling he was going to drop her soon, he tensed as Vladimir came to the door. “What . . . what is this,” he questioned. “Please, brother help me get her upstairs,” groaning he agreed taking the girl off him then surprised by his short of breath. “Are you sure you’re alright?” “Yes . . . just take here upstairs and let her rest.”

Watching as he moved hastily upstairs, Syerren sighed deeply, not used at all to feeling so tired and drained. Collapsing to the couch, he wondered now only how he was going to explain all of this to everyone, especially his brother. Putting pressure on his head for a few minutes, he suddenly tensed as he heard Vladimir’s voice. “What happened to her?” Raising his head, Syerren spoke, “She . . . was burgled, Vlad.” “Burgled?” Finding strength to stand again, Syerren moved past Vlad heading toward the stairs. “I returned to her house and found her house a mess and Christine on the floor.” Nodding, Vlad crossed his arms, “Well she cannot remain here.” He stopped, glaring back, “Vlad you can’t be serious.” “She is a threat to me, you and this family. You know that.” Sighing, looking back to the stairs, he spoke, “Just for the night, alright?”

Amazed still by Syerren and his compassion for the girl yet knowing he was still hiding something and called him, Vladimir glared, “Syerr, just who is this girl and what . . . I don't know has been going on the past couple of days?” Syerren moved upstairs then looked back at Vladimir, “A friend, Brother. That’s all she’s just a friend,” and continued upstairs going towards the spare room where he speculated Vlad placed her. “Opening the door, he smiled by her beauty. Prepared to leave her, he saw she was waking. Syerren approached her. “Are you doing alright? You’ll be safe in here.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir) Empty Re: Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir)

Post  Christine Addams 6th March 2013, 21:29

"Yeah, I'm alright but I'm not so sure I should stay here. It's just that your brother he . . . I could tell by the way he acted when he put me down in here that he didn't want me here. I know it seemed like I was completely unconscious but I could still hear. So, maybe I should just get back to my house; I'm sure that I'll be fine you know I'll just take some medicine for the pain and get to bed," Christine said, smiling as she gazed into Syerren's eyes. "But it was very nice of you to consider bringing me here."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir) Empty Re: Too Much to Handle (Syerren/Christine/Vladimir)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 6th March 2013, 22:02

Vladimir followed Syerren up the stairs but stopped a few feet away from him as he went into check on Christine. Finding this sudden relationship strange knowing that only it would hurt his brother in the end, Vlad moved towards the door and leaned on the frame glaring at them.

Syerren seeing Christine already had intentions of leaving did everything he could to prevent her from doing so. “But look at you Christine, you can’t leave you aren’t suitable to go anywhere and . . ." he looked behind him at Vladimir, “Come on Brother, she’s in no condition to leave.” Scoffing seeing for himself she was eager to get out, Vlad shrugged, “If she wants to leave that’s perfectly fine.” “But . . . but. . .” “Enough” Vlad hollered grabbing on to Syerren then pulling out his wallet. “Here you are dear I’m sure this will be enough for expenses and a room for the night. I’m afraid, my brother and I have some things to attend to.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 6th March 2013, 22:12

"I . . . don't want your money," Christine spoke, pushing the money away. "If I'm going to leave, then I might as well go home and not waste money on a hotel room. Either way I'll be alone, after all," she added, then turned around, reaching for her belongings that rested beside of the bed. "I'm sorry that this didn't work out Syerren. I had fun today and maybe we can have lunch out again tomorrow if I'm feeling better," she grinned, then turning back around to Vlad, she continued. "And I am sorry for imposing on your family once again."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 6th March 2013, 23:08

Widening his eyes as Christine mentioned his name and also that he was with her during the day, Syerren felt numb as he could feel Vladimir’s rage boiling inside of him from learning the truth. Watching as his brother controlled himself enough to see Christine off then instantly he turned towards Syerren with such a sinister glare in his eyes with his fangs extracted.

As a sudden lightning storm illuminated through the windows, Vlad walked closer towards him, “So . . .” quickly grabbing his collar, “it appears you been doing a lot more than what you claim, brother.” “Vlad . . . I can exp. . .” “Silence!” he snapped choking Syerren, "You lied to me! My own beloved brother!" Hearing him struggle, Vlad released and shoved him hard to floor. “All the while, you bring a stranger mortal girl into this house and provide her comfort as if there was nothing wrong. Do you not realize Syerren you put her, yourself and everyone in danger?"

Syerren nursing his throat shrugged and spoke as he stood. "I'm sorry Vlad. I wasn't thinking." Still furious Vlad moved closer to him,"Not to mention, giving her your real name instead of Dylan which you've used for over 100 years now. So . . .what this all comes to is that your nothing more than a mortal? For how long has it been?" Sensing fear in him as he moved back Vlad snapped,"Will you stand still when I’m talking to you!?!”

Halting in place while nearly frightened by what he had done, Syerren collapsed to the bed and lowered his head, “I’m sorry Vladimir. I knew I should have told you when it happened. I don't know what's wrong with me and didn’t want to have you envious over it. Please forgive me, Brother. Please!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 6th March 2013, 23:10

Feeling his temper gradually cool, Vladimir took in a deep breath then spoke looking down at him, “I knew there was something not quite right with you these past nights.  I . . . I never thought it would be something quite like this.  Tell me . . . do you know who did this to you or . . . how it happened?”  Syerren looked up at him then shook his head, “No, all I know is that I suddenly became human . . .” instantly he embraced him, “believe me Vlad I would do anything for you to have the same experience!”  Nodding he stroked him, “I know bother.” He looked away, “I know. . .”  

~End Scene~
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down