Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine)

2 posters

Go down

Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine) Empty Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine)

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th May 2013, 18:05

Returning to Christine’s place then instantly starting on her cooking project, Syerren was intrigued by her cooking skills and the recipes she had him taste. Feeling each one better than the next while lacking the sense of taste for so long, he enjoyed much of Christine’s company while only hoping she was feeling the same. As Christine was finishing preparing her pastries, Syerren stared outside only noticing she had a deck with a pool. Still mesmerized by the scenery of light that he’s missed for so long, Syerren tensed as Christine was behind him. “Fancy eating outside today? It’s such a lovely day.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine) Empty Re: Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine)

Post  Christine Addams 20th May 2013, 18:09

"Sure, that's a great idea," Christine said. "In fact, why don't we bring out the stereo and just make it a whole fun event. I'll even go change into my bathing suit and we can get into the pool as well if you want. The water should feel pretty good; it was quite warm the last time I got into it," she smiled, handing Syerren a few plates of food. "Here, you take this out and I'll just go get ready and bring out the music and the drinks and towels; make yourself comfortable."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine) Empty Re: Enjoying the Day (Syerren/Christine)

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th May 2013, 18:42

Hardly able to comprehend what was going on with Christine’s suggestions, Syerren looked back out onto the deck then down at the food and smiled liking what was being planned. Moving outside then setting the food down on the table, Syerren couldn’t help himself but wander out staring up at the day and how the sunlight hits everything so perfectly. Wanting nothing more than to live out his life here, Syerren tensed when he heard his name behind him as Christine came out. Turning around, he suddenly lost his balance and toppled into the pool. Hearing laugher coming up to the surface, he too laughed getting out of the pool and shaking off the water. “I . . . I don’t know what came over me,” he spoke then thanking her for the towel.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 20th May 2013, 18:54

Sitting down at the table with Syerren, feeling that he felt somewhat embarrassed by what had happened, Christine then stood. "How about we take a quick dip in the pool first then we can eat," she suggested, then ran, jumping into the pool. Coming up and seeing that Syerren wasn't at all prepared to get in, Christine pulled herself back out of the pool, questioning him. Realizing then his problem, her face turned somewhat red as she stepped back slightly. "I'm sorry I forgot you didn't have anything to wear in the water," she said, placing her hands on his; "would you rather we just eat then instead?"
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th May 2013, 19:04

“Well . . .” Syerren answered, unsure what to say then ran a hand over his head feeling water still drip then stood, “No it’s fine. I’m wet anyway and . . .”beginning to undress. “There’s no reason to not enjoy the pool on such a nice day as this.” “Removing everything except his boxer briefs, he smirked towards her feeling slightly uncomfortable but tried not to let it bother him. Grabbing her hand the two dived into the pool. Laughing as they both came to the surface, Syerren felt chill run through him as he floated looking back at Christine, “This was a nice idea.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 20th May 2013, 19:11

"I'm glad that you think so!" Christine spoke, swimming over to Syerren, then stopping as she gazed at him. "If you don't mind me saying, it's quite amazing that a sweet guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend," she smirked. "I mean, you're everything I could ever ask for in a guy; it's funny that more people haven't thought the same." Smiling again, she then quickly splashed water at his face, then swam around behind him as Syerren cleared his face, only to splash him once again before laughing and pushing him down under the water.
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th May 2013, 19:24

Prepared in answering her only to find he soon had a mouth full of water, Syerren returned to the surface and turned around grabbing Christine and doing the same. Laughing then moving back against the water, he watched her come up again. As it soon got silent and the two floated again, Syerren soon broke the silence and said, “So I guess in answer to your question, I just . . .” he paused moving closer to her attracted by her beauty, “I . . . just never found the right girl I guess; however, I haven’t given up.” He smirked as she did the same then instantly wrapped his hands around and pressed his lips against hers. Suddenly pulling back, he looked away by what he did. “I’m sorry I don't know what came over me.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 20th May 2013, 19:32

Not expecting the gesture, though not exactly dismissing thought of it ever occurring, either, Christine followed Syerren to the edge of the pool, sitting down on the hard edge. As silence found its way between then once again, Christine ran her eyes up Syerren's legs and abdomen and chest, until reaching his eyes, realizing he'd been watching her take a looking over him. Without another word, she slowly leaned in to him, hesitating a moment, then kissing him. As the moment became longer than what she had thought, she soon found herself placing her hand against his cheek.
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th May 2013, 19:50

Reacting the kiss, Syerren smiled while feeling cool water drip down them both. Pulling back slowly, he smiled staring down at her. “I suppose it wasn’t that bad.” Laughing slightly he gazed happily at Christine, having never felt this happy in a long time. Soon standing then going over to grab the towels the two sat down while drying off and enjoyed what was prepared. Syerren still in amazement from the gesture he pulled couldn’t help but feel that no matter what may happen, Christine was one woman he wanted to spend time with and in turn be happy about himself without the fate of a curse to prevent it. Hearing to try a pastry, he did so and felt he was in paradise by its taste of butter and crème. “This is quite delicious, Christine. I’m sure you would make a remarkable chef.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 21st May 2013, 19:12

"Well, I'm not sure about all of that, but thank you for the compliment anyway," Christine smiled. "I like cooking new things, but I'm not sure I could ever do it for a living." Finishing another bite or two, she then felt a drop of water on her hand, followed by another and another. She then looked up at the sky, just as a large amount of drops fell down, and soon, it was a steady downpour. Jumping up quickly as she bumped into Syerren, she scattered around to gather the radio and food, then hurried inside followed by Syerren. Turning back to look outside, she sighed, "well, that was quite unexpected." Smiling though, she turned to Syerren, laughing slightly at the sight of him standing there in his underwear, quite uncomfortable. "You're welcome to take a shower if you like. Maybe I can throw your things in the laundry for you and they will be clean and dry in a couple hours? Until then, perhaps maybe you might can squeeze into an old pair of sweats that I have . . . they were my older brother's at one point from when he went to University in Minnesota . . . they're too big for me so maybe they fit you?" she suggested, going into her bedroom and coming out a few moments later with a navy pair of sweats. "Well you're welcome to put them on if you like, or take a shower or whatever you want."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 21st May 2013, 19:48

Considering Christine’s thought, after frowning that sudden rain had to come and ruin their time outside, Syerren happily accepted the clothing and patted her shoulder, “I thank you for your kindness Christine.” Turning then being gestured towards her bathroom with the shower, he entered, undressed and started the water. As glanced out the small window that shown rain coming down, he continued to smile by such experiences. Once washing himself off then getting out to dry himself, he then reached for the borrowed sweats slipping on the trousers and shirt finding them to be quite comfortable, he unintentionally found what appeared to be a gold bracelet hit the floor. Staring at it Syerren picked it up then wondered if it belonged to Christine.

Coming out of the bathroom, Syerren knocked on her bedroom after not seeing her anywhere else and entered only to be startled by her Christine in the nude giving her a scare as well. “Oh my God, I’m sorry!” Syerren cried out instantly shunning his eyes then turning around closing the door. Feeling now completely embarrassed, knowing only that from that act Christine would think of him nothing more than a peeping tom. Sitting down at a nearby chair placing her bracelet he found down, Syerren suddenly stood as the door opened again. “Christine, I am sorry I don't know what came over me . . . I” he looked to the door. “I should leave.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 21st May 2013, 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 21st May 2013, 20:03

Coming out and sitting down beside of Syerren, Christine looked down at the floor, then to Syerren. "It's okay; I mean we're both adults here right? Sure it was quite an awkward situation, but again, there's no need to go get all uptight about it." Smiling, she then leaned against the table. "Besides, you probably wouldn't want to go home only wearing what you have one currently, and your other clothes are soaking wet in the washer."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 21st May 2013, 20:11

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” Syerren thought feeling the sweats he had on and knowing he would have quite an explanation with what he was wearing once he got home. Sighing putting the thought of leaving aside, he glanced then remembering his whole purpose of going to her. “Christine as for my intrusion earlier, I found this bracelet.” Gesturing it to her, “I could only assume it was yours as it was tucked away in the sweats or so I believe.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 21st May 2013, 20:21

Surprised by Syerren's finding, Christine graciously accepted the bracelet into her hand, grinning. "This belonged to my grandmother when she was still alive. I was just a little girl when she died, but I remember her giving me this on her deathbed . . . I lost it a long while back; I'm so glad that you happened to find it," she spoke, kissing Syerren on the cheek, then standing. "Do you want to try and watch a movie or something? I'm sure we can find something on the tv."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 21st May 2013, 20:41

Grinning by finding something that had meaning to her, Syerren crossed his arms looking back outside seeing it was still raining heavily and smiled back shrugging “Why not, it’s not like there’s much else to do.” As the two wandered into the living room while still in slight disarray from the recent robbery, still managed to get comfortable on the couch. Once questioned what he fancied to watch, Syerren shrugged having never really been accustomed to such activity. “Anything will be fine.” As she flipped through the channels Syerren went to turn on lamps to make it more comfortable. As he turned back around, a movie passed of “Dracula: Prince of Darkness,” making him gasp and flinch. Seeing Christine question his behaviour, he looked back shaking his head, siting back down on the couch, “It’s nothing . . . I’m fine; did you find anything good?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 21st May 2013, 21:10

"Well, how about this scary Dracula movie then?" Christine suggested. "I don't know what it is about vampires and those teeth and the blood . . . it just sends shivers down my spine; I'd much rather just watch some cheesy romance but . . . I know that you're probably like my brother and live for the action," she laughed, scooting aside as Syerren got more comfortable. "Can you just imagine if vampires were real?" she then questioned. "I mean, I can't imagine what it feels like to literally have your blood sucked out of you!"
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 21st May 2013, 21:26

“Yeah, yeah . . . pretty nasty stuff,” Syerren responded hesitantly, feeling almost as if he was going to be sick while never imagining his old world and this would collide together. Taking a deep breath then glancing at the screen of Christopher Lee appearing as Dracula, Syerren turned away again, then smirked towards her, “Well thank god they’re nothing but fiction and we have nothing to worry about.” Glancing around for the remote, Syerren spoke, while hoping to get off the topic of vampires. “Perhaps we can find something more entertaining to watch, like your romance films or something.” Seeing she was sceptical by his behaviour but accepting, Syerren grabbed the remote changing it to something less affecting to him personally. Finding what appeared to be a romance film. Syerren leaned back and glancing down at Christine seeing she was content and cuddled together until eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down