Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tradegy Occurs (Syerren/Christine)

2 posters

Go down

Tradegy Occurs (Syerren/Christine) Empty Tradegy Occurs (Syerren/Christine)

Post  Syerren Armâge 5th March 2013, 21:22

Syerren having only made it as far as the entrance to the Collins estates remained having strange images in his mind that something is going to happen to Christine. Knowing for his own good that he shouldn’t get himself attached to her, he continued along the path to toward the Old House. Feeling the sudden feeling inside of him again that she was in trouble, Syerren leaned against the tree, catching his breath then turned his head towards the Old house in the distance. Knowing that his brother would be present and question his whereabouts let alone, he thought it best to make sure Christine was alright knowing mortal or not his insight and feelings never failed him.

After nearly ¾ of an hour, Syerren arrived on the street where Christine lived. Finding now compared to earlier the atmosphere more eerie than normal, he ignored it and went towards the house. Instantly seeing a window broken and door opened, he gasped that his thoughts were correct that something did happen after he left. As he went inside he called for Christine trying to turn on the light switch but it wouldn’t work. “God what happened here,” he asked himself trying to look around. Wishing he could find a torch or candle to see in front of him, Syerren was surprised near the den there was a body. “Oh my God, Christine!” Lowering to her getting a sense that she was hurt, he tried to revive her but couldn’t. Standing once more he looked around the room unsure what he could do while wishing Vladimir was with him. Getting then a sense that she was bleeding behind her head, Syerren quickly left finding a damp towel to put as comfort and pressure. Stroking her wishing she would wake and that he could just as easily as before heal her, he turned his head knowing he had to take to hospital.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Tradegy Occurs (Syerren/Christine) Empty Re: Tradegy Occurs (Syerren/Christine)

Post  Christine Addams 5th March 2013, 21:36

Finally coming to after a couple hours of being under local anesthetic, Christine felt uncomfortable as she looked around her surroundings, finding that she was in her bedroom but not remembering how she had gotten here. Having an aching pain in her head, she stretched her hand to the painful spot, feeling a bandage covering it. Tensing, she then froze as she saw Syerren emerge from the darkness. "What happened?" she questioned, only then remembering that she had been trying to get away from two men who had broken into her house just as she was getting ready for bed. "My piano!" she cried, jumping up from bed but getting dizzy and nearly falling. "Did they get my piano?"
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 5th March 2013, 21:57

Having quite hastily brought Christine to the nearest hospital, Syerren waited for what seemed hours until he was allowed to be with her. At last being released with now stitches, he took her home feeling horrible for what happened.

Now in her room as she started to wake, he was relieved that she was alright, knowing if he hadn’t returned she would have been dead. “You need to calm down and relax dear,” he spoke seeing Christine was being restless as Syerren brought her back to the bed. As she only questioned about her piano, he thought back to the house not having paid attention due to the lack of light then shrugged, “I’m . . . sure it’s fine Christine but don’t think about it now and relax you got a nasty gash.” Seeing she wasn't convinced, Syerren left the room to check then feeling his heart sink, the piano was gone. "I'm sorry dear, its gone."
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 5th March 2013, 22:17

"Oh no!" Christine cried, ignoring Syerren's request to stay in bed as she ran out into the den, finding that the piano was, in fact, missing. "My career as a pianist is ruined!" she exclaimed, turning around as Syerren came behind her, then going to his arms as she cried. "Why would anyone want to steal that piano; it wasn't even that exceptional but it was the only thing I had that I cared about and now it's gone."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 5th March 2013, 22:45

Feeling horrible for Christine knowing the piano was her life, Syerren held her close, then sighed looking around at the state of the place. “I know it must be hard on you dear, really I do. You played beautifully on it.” Unsure what could be done let alone say to her while not wanting to leave her alone for the remainder of the night, he pulled her carefully off of him, and smiled wiping her tears. “Listen dear, why don’t you come with me back to my place for the night and tomorrow we . . . we can settle this piano business out and whatever else that might have been taken. I promise I won’t stop till I see you smiling again.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 5th March 2013, 22:55

"Are you sure your family wouldn't mind?" Christine questioned, still with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to impose, especially at a time like this," she frowned. "But I do think I would feel a whole lot better if I were some place surrounded by people and safety instead of being stuck out here by myself. I should have listened to my mom and not moved out here. She told met hat it was a dangerous thing to do but I didn't listen." Feeling more confident now that Syerren was allowing her to go with him back to the Old House, Christine went to go grab a pair of night clothes and personal necessities, then came back into the den, feeling light headed. "I really just want to lay down and go to sleep," she spoke. "I feel so numb from all of this occurring."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 5th March 2013, 23:14

“You don’t have a thing to worry about.” Syerren grinned guiding her out towards the door. “We have plenty of rooms that will suit your need.” While getting a few of her belongings together, Syerren got into her car and drove towards home while left in his mind of what his family would think, knowing his brother won’t take this kindly. Glancing towards her sleeping next to him, he sighed while smiling wondering what he would have done had he not met her.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down