Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth)

3 posters

Go down

Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth) Empty Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 29th May 2010, 16:10

After managing to get out of Quentin’s grasp in the terrace. Amy quickly went back into the house to avoid further questions of her and Cecillia’s reason for being here. Walking quietly into the foyer Amy saw Cecillia just leave the drawing room then quickly grabbed her directing her back into the drawing room. Closing the door, Amy sat with her on the couch. Looking around she sighed, “Quentin is getting suspicious about us Cill.” Amy whispered, “Did you find anything?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth) Empty Re: Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 29th May 2010, 16:20

"Oh, it's getting bad Amy," Cecillia said, looking away in frustration. "Beth pulled me in here earlier and started telling me about how she seen you and Quentin together ...I guess in a very provocative arrangement, and it upset her. She warns both of us to stay away from Quentin before we get hurt. She also might have heard you speaking to Quentin about something dangerous. Amy.... you have told him about us, haven't you," Cecillia sighed, leaning back against the couch. "We need to do something and quick before everyone starts finding out about us."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth) Empty Re: Narrowing the Search (Amy/Cecillia/Beth)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 29th May 2010, 16:32

Amy thought for a moment thinking what could be done. Turning towards the doors she spoke, “Perhaps it’s something in Quentin’s possession or in his room that has the answer Cill.” Amy turned around and looked at her, “It maybe just as simple as a book we are looking for Cecillia that could lift our curse and hopefully whatever this thing is will lead us back home to our time. Quentin must have a reason for bringing us here.”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 29th May 2010, 16:38

"I suppose you are right," Cecillia said, with a smile. "There must be an answer somewhere, and what better place to look than Quentin's room." Getting up, she walked to the drawing room doors, quickly opening them, expecting to find someone listening in yet again, but found no one. "Shall we go then," she questioned, then started towards and up the stairs with Amy behind her. Surprisingly not passing anyone along the way, the two made their way to Quentin's room, sneaking in and quietly shutting the door behind them. "The lingering question is still what exactly we are looking for," Cecillia sighed, walking over to the bookcase. "If Quentin brought us here for something, it surely wouldn't be something which exists in our time too, would it? I mean, for what reason would we need to come back to this time, just to look at some special book that still exists in 1970?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 29th May 2010, 16:52

“I'm not sure Cill,” Amy spoke looking through various books on the shelf, “Perhaps it would be an object or book even that existed in our time.” Finding nothing except various text books and pamphlets, Amy turned to Cecillia seeing she wasn’t getting much luck either. Thinking to look by his bedside table Amy approached it then was soon felt a shiver inside her. Turning around her heart sank seeing Beth at the door with a horrified face. “Beth…we were looking for an object we misplaced…” Amy walked back towards Cecillia in shock hoping to forget this matter.
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth Chavez 29th May 2010, 16:53

Beth finished making bed in the gust rooms as she heard various clatter coming from Quentin’s chamber. Knowing he was out for the day, she walked in with a shock on her face. “Just what do you think you are doing?” Listening to Amy’s lies, Beth approached her and Cecillia. “No doubt you are mere thieves trying to rob from the family. Amy and Cecillia looked at each other. “Please Beth we would…” Beth silenced them. “Get out of this house or I will notify Mr. Collins to call the police!” Amy took Cecillia’s hand guiding her out unsure if she had found anything. “Looking back at Beth sneering at them,” Amy turned brought Cecillia into her room. “Well that plan didn’t go well.” Amy whispered, leaning on the door.
Beth Chavez
Beth Chavez
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 29th May 2010, 17:03

"No, it didn't Amy," Cecillia sighed. "Perhaps there was nothing here for us to find; perhaps this was merely a joke from Quentin. Maybe we ought to start looking for our way back to 1970 Amy." Thinking for a moment, Cecillia thought of Vladimir and Syerren, and then her thoughts arrived at David. "Professor Burns," Cecillia said, looking back at Amy. "Maybe he is the one we should have went to. I'd be willing to bet that he would know something about all of this . . .or at least would be able to help us look; he is a very intelligent man," she said with a brief smile." Going over to the window, Cecillia saw that evening was setting in, and the moon had started setting in the sky. "Quentin is bound to know how to get us back, if not know how to get these curses off. I've seen his journals, I know what used to go on in his head... this has to work."

~End Scene~
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down