Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Laundry (Cecillia/Amy)

2 posters

Go down

Dirty Laundry (Cecillia/Amy) Empty Dirty Laundry (Cecillia/Amy)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd December 2011, 15:30

After a tiring night of dealing with her drunken husband who took ages to fall asleep, Cecillia awoke the next morning, feeling more tired then she had the night before. Sighing, knowing it was no time to start worrying about herself, Cecillia got herself dressed then continued on out into the hall, surprised to see Reginald sitting outside her door. "Now what are you doing out here," she laughed, picking the little guy up and kissing his forehead. About to put him back in his room across the hall, Cecillia stopped, figuring that maybe he was hungry.

Coming back upstairs with Reginald and his bottle as well as with a cup of coffee for Simon, Cecillia returned Reg to his nursery and then started back to her and Simon's bedroom. Then seeing Amy pass into Vlad and Syerren's hall closet, Cecillia smiled, sitting the coffee down and going inside the room with her. "Morning Amy," Cecillia smiled, leaning against the wall. "I gave Reg a bottle; he seemed hungry, but I'm not sure if you had already fed him or not."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Dirty Laundry (Cecillia/Amy) Empty Re: Dirty Laundry (Cecillia/Amy)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 23rd December 2011, 15:47

It having been a busy morning, Amy had much on her mind that needing doing after last night’s occurrences with Syerren having gone missing to Simon’s new habit, all the while the party which they suddenly cancelled. Accomplishing one of the chores needed doing while Willie was busy with another, Amy startled collecting what clothes needed washing and bringing them to the laundrette in town. Stopping near the boys wardrobe surprised in finding a rancid smell, Amy collected what of theirs needed washing finding the smell to be indeed from their hamper.

Stopping investigation of the odour, Amy turned and grinned slightly, seeing Cecillia and greeted her back. Hearing about Reginald, she sighed figuring he must have gotten out of his cradle again this morning. “Yes I’m glad you did, thank you; I have been rather busy this morning and just setting out into town to the laundrette.” Turning then back towards Vladimir and Syerren’s clothes getting a scent of the smell again, Amy soon found the source only to be a shirt covered in blood that coun’t have been more old then last night.” Gasping, Amy turned around, “Just what is going on? This is Syerren's isn't it?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd December 2011, 15:56

Nodding, Cecillia answered Amy; "Yes it is . . . I recall getting it for him for his last birthday," she spoke, sighing, seeing it was near ruined now. "Such odd that he would go out and make such a mess isn't it," Cecillia questioned. "But perhaps this would explain why he was so rude to everyone last night," Cecillia added. Seeing it was making Amy further upset, Cecillia took the shirt from her, smiling. "I'll deal with this; you can continue gathering what else there is to be gathered."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 23rd December 2011, 16:04

Taking a deep breath trying to gather her thoughts of the whole matter, she knew Cecillia was right and knew as much as anybody Syerren wouldn’t take his actions on purpose. As she put the thought aside, her eyes soon locked on something shimmering at the bottom of the laundry basket. “Just a moment,” getting Cecillia’s attention, Amy retrieved it from the basket and pulled out a long golden necklace with a small circular pendant from a trouser pocket. “What is this? Is it yours Cecillia?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd December 2011, 16:11

"No, it's not mine," Cecillia replied, glaring at the necklace. "I've never seen it before, but it doesn't really look new either," she added, watching as Amy examined it more. Getting then a rather morbid thought, Cecillia thought of Syerren and then of the shirt in her hands. "You don't think that it could have belonged to whomever's blood this is, do you? I mean, why on earth would Syerren ever keep something from a victim? Surely that can't be the explanation we're looking for . . . can it?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 23rd December 2011, 16:28

“I’m not sure Cecillia,” Amy responded hesitantly. “I feel there has to be an explanation behind all of this but what could it be?” Shaking her head looking at the time, Amy sighed You probably best get back to Simon I’m sure he’ll need all the help he can get after last night.” Smiling slightly with her, Amy nodded then pocketing the necklace, “We’ll speak of this no more right now but intend hopefully by tonight get to the bottom of this.” Watching Cecillia agree then go off, Amy shook her head, looking back down at the shirt whispering to herself, “Just what is going through your head Syerren?” Putting the matter aside, Amy continued on with her chores.

~End Scene~
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down