Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren)

2 posters

Go down

No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren) Empty No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 25th December 2011, 22:41

After grabbing a bite to eat at an outside grab-n-go restaurant so that the boys wouldn't have to be forced to sit through a meal, Cecillia, Amy, Vladimir, Syerren, and Simon made their way to other various places that were still open. As the five arrived at the movie cinema, Cecillia got an idea as she gazed up at Syerren. "Hey, what if we just skip the movie and have a little fun of our own," she spoke, then turning to the others. "Is it okay if Syerren and I don't watch the film? I sorta already watched this particular film last week with a friend anyway . . ." Cecillia smiled, looking at Simon, surprised that he seemed okay with it. As everyone agreed, Cecillia turned to Syerren. "What do you think? Unless you really desire to go watch," she grinned, taking his hands. "Or . . . we can go find magic in the night!"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 22:55

Surprised by Cecillia’s idea of wanting him to run off with her, Syerren considered it, glancing towards Simon for approval then back down towards Cecillia liking the idea. While having missed the times he had alone with her, Syerren was happy for her choice in a relationship with Simon. Soon getting a look from Cecillia of what they should do, Syerren glared off into the distance then grinned down to her, “Why don’t we enjoy ourselves in one of my favourite spots in Collinsport?” Seeing she was intrigued, he grabbed on her as the two instantly vanished. Flying back through the woods, Syerren suddenly appeared as himself upon a roof. Releasing Cecillia he looked up at the clear wintery sky and smiled at her, “I hope you don’t mind that we came back home.” Beginning to remove his cloak then lay it down upon the brick roof. “I just figured it’s the best place for the two of us.” As she sat down with him, he grinned placing an arm around her, “Are you happy dear?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: No One Has to Know (Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 25th December 2011, 23:09

Enjoying very much the privacy the two now had, Cecillia sat very close and snug to Syerren, feeling a chill come from being up so high on a cool night. "I'm very much so happy," she grinned, wrapping her arms around Syerren for a moment, then getting an idea. "Can we cuddle here below the stars? I know it's cold, but with both of our bodies together, it shouldn't be too bad," Cecillia grinned, beginning to lay down on her side as Syerren started to follow. After they had both now laid back, Cecillia rested her head on Syerren's arm as she looked up into his eyes, stroking his cheek and hair. "I miss moments like this with you. Sure, I get to show affection towards Simon, but it's never the same as it is towards you. With you, it's always like the first time . . . it's something magical and unpredictable." Sighing, now resting her head against his chest, Cecillia wrapped her arm around Syerren's side; "I miss you Syerren . . . and I truly mean it."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 23:29

As he adjusted enough for Cecillia to be comfortable on him, Syerren leaned his head on his side, feeling relaxed. “I’ve missed you too Cecillia and our pleasured and memorable times together. I haven’t forgotten any of them.” Kissing her head, he smiled feeling her breath against his chest. Liking that he thought of this idea, he raised his head and looked around wondering what he could do to make it even more special knowing this was only one of many nights they would enjoy. Suddenly seeing it, he gasped slightly giving Cecillia attention, looking up towards the sky while keeping close he spoke, point towards a shooting star then back down to her smiling, “It truly must be a magical night.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 25th December 2011, 23:34

Gazing at the shooting star, Cecillia smiled into Syerren's eyes. "You should make a wish on the shooting star," she whispered. "If I were to make a wish, though, I'd wish that we were together forever again," she continued, placing her hand behind his head. "You understand me for more than just a great girl to have sex with, and that is why you are special to me." Closing her eyes for a moment, Cecillia then reopened them, as she leaned in closer to Syerren, kissing him on the lips.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 23:53

Reacting to the kiss, Syerren smiled kissing her once more back, having a feeling he hasn’t felt in a while. Continuously staring at her he spoke in a near whisper, “Nice feeling isn’t it? No one to trouble us while having no worries or cares in the world.” Having Cecillia leaning back towards him, as he played with the curly waves of her hair, he sighed speaking his true feelings, “If had known then what I know now you being together with Simon and married, I surely would have purposed to you long ago.” Blushing slightly he shook his head, “Perhaps . . . its for the best.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th December 2011, 01:24

"Are you serious," Cecillia spoke, suddenly intrigued by Syerren's remark. "To hear you say that . . . now . . . after all of those weeks and months that I dreamed of you purposing to me is just . . . breathtaking. I always loved you and wanted to spend a lifetime with you, but I know that back then the feelings must have not made sense." Sighing, pulling Syerren tightly against her, Cecillia closed her eyes; "do you ever wonder what it would be like if we had gotten married? Would I still be pregnant with your child? Would we be happy? Would we still live here?" Looking up at Syerren, Cecillia sighed again; "if only there was a way to go back in time and take that route instead. I'm not trying to hint that I don't love Simon . . . because I love him very much so; but more so . . . I love you equally the same, Syerren, and it just sucks that I no longer have any way of properly showing it or experiencing it like I used to."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th December 2011, 01:41

“I know its difficult dear but I truly feel Simon could equally give you as much happiness as I would have if I were your husband.”  Looking up to the stars shedding a tear, Syerren smiled, “Everything has a purpose in life, I’ll . . .” he paused looking back down towards Cecillia at his waist seeing she was entranced with thoughts. “Well never mind all of that, I'm sure the future will hold wonders for you,” wrapping his arms around her. “We shared many great memories and those are the important things that will last a life time.”  then laid his head against hers leaving nothing but silence between them.

~End Scene~

(OOC: Readers should now direct themselves to  PT: 1971 to continue reading)
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down