Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie Nicole Bolingbroke

Go down

Annie Nicole Bolingbroke Empty Annie Nicole Bolingbroke

Post  Annie Nicole Bolingbroke 30th October 2010, 12:06

Annie Nicole Bolingbroke 3ced7910
-THE CREATOR-
Cecillia Leigh

-THE FACTS-
Full Name:
Annie Nicole Bolingbroke
Nickname: Ann
Custom Title: The Landowner's Daughter
Social Status: Spoiled Human
Relationship Status: Single

-THE IMAGE-
Portrayed By: Cecillia
Appearance: Annie's not the tallest girl, but she's not the quietest either. Most often found with her hair up and a grin on her face. Just from a glance, one could infer she is ever bit as spoiled as she is.
Clothing Style: Sophisticated and in the time period. Flowing dresses and a hat for going out.
Height: 5'2"

-THE PAST-
Birthplace:
London, England
Date of Birth: February 6, 1776
Family:
History:

-THE PERSON-
Personality:
Spoiled but lady like.
Likes: She has her eyes on a few of the wealthy young boys in town. She also enjoys spending her Father's money on clothes and hats.
Dislikes: Having to do things for herself. Annie would much rather have things handed to her then actually working for them herself.
Overall Flaws: Overly spoiled
Ideal Weapon:Her Father

~
RPG Sample:

Annie Nicole Bolingbroke found herself out alone at midday on the busy London streets. She had in mind to do nothing in particular, but the money her father had recently given her was about to meet its fate on something, be it a new dress or hat. Annie was considered a spoiled daughter on all counts, and her frequent trips to London's finest shops for no other reason than to spend money she didn't earn proved just that. It wasn't that she chose to be as she was; being born the daughter of a wealthy landowner had chosen fate for her.

Trying to find her way through traffic with a hat box in her hand, Annie was unaware that her purse had fallen to the ground. Hearing a man behind her try to get her attention, Annie stopped, turning around to look at him. Astonished by his charming nature, Annie grinned, walking over to him and examining the bag. "Yes, that is mine," she said, taking it from him. "Thank you for seeing that I dropped it; I don't know what I would have done if I would have lost it. . . . I'm Annie Bolingbroke by the way; you've probably heard of my father," she bragged slightly, touching her hair.
Annie Nicole Bolingbroke
Annie Nicole Bolingbroke
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum