Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren)

3 posters

Go down

Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren) Empty Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren)

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 15th January 2018, 23:08

It a breezy afternoon when Reginald rose out of the bed having slept in and went to the bathroom to shower and compose himself for the remainder of the day. With a local party occurring soon, he wanted to try and convince Lauryn of going with him. Having seen her secretly for several months now, he wanted to try and better his standings with her when possible.

Coming downstairs, Reg walked stopped at the table glancing at mail left then gathered the bills to be put on his father’s desk whenever he returns home from work. Going into the kitchen grabbing an apple then biting into it, he glanced seeing Lauryn through the back door window and went to her all the while hoping no one was around to see her.

“Hey there, afternoon . . . what brings you here? I thought we planned on meeting later on this evening?” Gesturing her to come in hoping the hired staff doesn’t see her, he continued eating and then sharing the bowl of fruit he had. “You’re lucky my folks tend to disappear at this time.”
Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren) Empty Re: Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren)

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 18th January 2018, 20:33

"Hey Reg," Lauryn smiled, coming into the house with him. "I'm actually here to apply for a maid position," She said, seeing Reginald's expression change after learning of her disposition. "Hey, if I get the job, at least you will be seeing me more often without having to sneak around," she said, looking up at Cecillia Collins, Reginald's Aunt, came into the room.

"Good afternoon Miss Smith," Cecillia smiled, shaking hands with Lauryn. "I am so pleased to find your eagerness in this position, as we just had a maid quit a few days ago and it has placed a great strain on the house's tidiness."

"Really? I hadn't noticed," Reginald smirked, tossing his apple in the air and catching it as he headed out of the kitchen.

Shrugging off her nephews petty comment, Cecillia lead Lauryn into a small sitting area just outside of the kitchen. "So, tell me, what do you think qualifies you for this job?"

"Well, I think I'm pretty organized person and a team player. Plus, I think it will be nice to help close a great divide between our families."

"I see. Well, thank you for your honest, Miss Smith, so let me show you around the house," Cecillia said, as the two took off in a tour around the house.
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren) Empty Re: Secret Affairs (Reginald/Lauryn/Syerren)

Post  Syerren Armâge 18th January 2018, 21:11

Back at the Smith’s residence, Syerren and Luigi were finishing setting up the finest plumber outside of Collinsport to deal with Luigi’s house, while hoping once and for all this would stop the flooding.
Walking into the kitchen, seeing Ange begin preparing a meal after leaving Luigi to get comfortable in his room, Syerren kissed her already sensing something was on her mind. Turning her around, as she then produced a fake smile, he glared, “Is something troubling you dear?”
Ange sighed deeply then shook her head, not wanting to give away what their daughter was up to. “Nothing . . . Is Luigi staying here?”

“Yes but . . . no need to change the subject, Ange. Is something wrong?” going over to the mail glancing through them.

“Well . . . it’s nothing just normal parental concerns for Lauryn.”

Syerren laughed slightly glancing back at Ange, “Lauryn? What the devil is she up to now?”

Watching as Ange’s emotions changed, Syerren stopped what he was doing and went to her. “What’s going on? Where is she?”

“Syerren, she told me not to tell you what she was doing but . . . I tried to stop her and—”

Instantly turning away from her and focusing on her location, he glared pushing her slightly, “The Collins Mansion? What is she doing there of all places? She has no business there.”

“Aparently she is trying to get a job.”

“A job? Oh no, no daughter of mine will be working for any member of the Collins Family.”
Prepared to defend Lauryn, she was too late when Syerren vanished, enraged of what he learned.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 1st February 2018, 10:42

Finishing up the tour with Cecillia, Lauryn stood in the foyer as Reginald came through smiling at her, stopping by the table in the center of the room and sitting down on the edge of it, crossing his arms.

"Did you get the job, then?" Reginald questioned, smirking.

"Unfortunately . . . so," Lauryn smiled, stepping over to Reginald and putting her arms around his waist, kissing him. "Guess you will have to deal with seeing me on an almost daily basis from now on; almost like a real couple!"

Instantly, at that exactly moment, the front doors of Collinwood swung open, and before Lauryn had a chance to react to the interruption, a great chill flew through her body as she heard her name yelled by her enraged father.
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st February 2018, 11:03

As his worst fears came true, Syerren stood engulfed with anger to seeing her daughter in the household of his enemies.

“Lauryn Smith, what in your sensible mind thought it would be a good idea to come here?! Was it this damn Collins here that persuaded you?!” He turned around glaring at everything in the foyer hating the site of it. “You have known all your life that the Collins Family Mansion is forbidden! Now come back home with me!”

“You stand your ground Lauryn!” Reginald spoke up glaring at her father. “She came here on her own freewill. No one in my family brainwashed her into coming. In fact . . .” Reginald glanced at Lauryn then back to Syerren, “We’re in love.”

“Love . . . That’s impossible! No daughter of mine would ever fall for . . .” he paused and noticed Lauryn didn’t react to the comment. “It can’t be true . . . tell me it’s not true.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 1st February 2018, 11:15

"What if it is true, father, would it really be such a bad thing?" Lauryn questioned, feeling light headed as she looked back at Reginald, before turning back to Syerren. Not wanting to argue and fight here and now, she left it at that, as she succumbed to her fathers demands to remove herself from the house at once. Once outside, Lauryn walked silently beside of Syerren for a couple of minutes, before she at last stopped, speaking up.

"Father? Is it really such a terrible thing for me to find love where it is otherwise forbidden? Just like you an mom; didn't you just know that she was the one when you started having feelings for her? I can't help how I feel towards Reginald. From the first time we started hanging out until now, he has always been nice and kind, and nothing like how you ever depicted him or his family to be. Just because you don't like his father, does that mean that I can't like him? You know that I wouldn't ever want to intentionally hurt you, but I just can't believe that you would want for me to give up on something I want in life all because you don't agree with it."

Seeing that she wasn't really getting too far with her plea, Lauryn sighed, looking away. "What if I told you I was pregnant right now," she said, glancing briefly back to Syerren.
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st February 2018, 11:34

Wanting to quickly get back home while gesturing Lauryn to continue on, Syerren suddenly stopped his pace after hearing Lauryn’s claim, “I bed your pardon? You didn’t just say you were pregnant?”

“Well what if I was?” She exclaimed still annoyed by his behavior.

“I will destroy the every being in that house for corrupting my family! Starting with that damn demon.” glaring back at the mansion in the distance.  

Watching as he was prepared to do just that, she grabbed him, “Dad, I’m not, I’m not okay?!”

Instantly Syerren turned and slapped Lauryn across the face. “You will not speak of such thing Lauryn. You are my daughter and I will make sure your suitor will be one that will care and support you and not some playmate. You have no idea what goes on in that house Lauryn. The Collins’ are a family with a dark and vile past.  One of which that taints ridicules this family. There will be no more talk of this now come along.”

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down