Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn)

2 posters

Go down

And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn) Empty And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn)

Post  Syerren Armâge 9th January 2018, 17:28

Not far from the Collins mansion, over-looking the distant ocean, a large elegant mansion stood housing that damned by the devil but rivals to their neighbours from ancient family feuds.

Syerren Smith, a tall, elegant figure having seen much in his long years, was found out on the balcony, leaning against the railing. Leaving his mind to wander as thoughts of the past plagued his mind, he breathed in the last of his cigarette and turned around hearing his name echo from inside.

Looking behind him after discarding it, Syerren smiled by his wife’s appearance. Her name was Ange; a sorcerer much like him but cursed all the same. Moving closer he spoke, “You look beautiful my dear.” kissing her on her neck.

Nodding then moving her loose golden locks back, she smiled, “I sense it to be a lovely evening. Let’s get out and enjoy it.”

Moving from her, Syerren sighed, sensing a presence from downstairs. Going to the stairs, he looked down seeing Lauryn come inside. Left in wonder if she was out with friends he nodded in her direction as eyes were on him. “Good evening Lauryn.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 9th January 2018, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn) Empty Re: And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn)

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 9th January 2018, 17:56

Sitting her things down on the table by the stairs, Lauryn removed her coat before heading upstairs where her parents were standing. "Good evening, pops," Lauryn smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "Hey, how did your day at work go? Did you get approved for that off campus lecture you wanted to hold? It'd be great to get to travel with you and mom to Portsmouth in the Spring."
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn) Empty Re: And So Begins the Disterbances of Life (Syerren/Lauryn)

Post  Syerren Armâge 9th January 2018, 18:19

Thinking back to earlier that morning, remembering it not going well and ending with several words he regrets saying, Syerren smiled at his daughter and nodded, "Yes of course dear. It there's just a couple issues that need resolving and . . . I'm sure it will all work out."

Moving then down from the stairs, and stared back as Ange questioned about the day and what really went on, he shook his head. "Its nothing dear. I promise you. I am however," hoping his daughter wasn't hearing, "planning on leaving on a trip, soon."

"What again?!" Ange commented, "what is it this time?"

"Ange I... " he paused seeing Lauryn overheard it all.

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 9th January 2018, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 9th January 2018, 18:40

"Really dad? You're going to go on another trip? Do we all need to remind you what happened on your last trip you took?"

"Lauryn, listen, I know you care about me and you mother, but please, just stay out of this," Syerren said, pulling Ange further away from their daughter as he continued to explain.

"No dad, I don't think you deserve the right right now to tell me to stay out of this! You went on a bender last time! You lost your wallet and your car keys!"

"Really, Lauryn, it wasn't that bad," Syerren pleaded, smoothing his hands through his hair as his daughter and wife both stared at him.

"You pawned your wedding band just to get out of jail, Syerren!" Lauryn exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"And after months of therapy and rehab, you promised us that you would never do those things again. You promised to be the best father and husband you could be," Lauryn said, her eyes filled with tears of anger and betrayal.

"I don't want to lose you dad. If you need an outlet, just say the words. I can always take summer school or something to graduate and mom already told you more than once that she would take a leave from her job. We can all go up Canada and drink hot chocolate in front of a blazing fire at a ski resort, or go to Florida to the beach; anything to get your mind off of drinking."
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 9th January 2018, 20:33

Listening to his daughter speak, made Syerren tear knowing she was right but not the reason behind it all. While turned away from everyone, clasping his hands together, he took in a deep breath and sighed. Going to Lauryn, he cradled his hand on her cheek. “You’re quite the amazing daughter Lauryn and the last thing I want is to lose you.”
Watching as he departed out into the hall, Ange called back to him and then turned. “Sweetheart, why don’t you go on upstairs? If anything comes up with your father or plans for this I’ll let you know. Seeing she agreed and did so, Ange sighed, and went into the study where Syerren was reading. “Syerren dear, what is this trip about?”
Syerren looked up, “I don’t know what you mean? As I stated its work related.”

Ange having a hard time believing him, sat down on the arm chair massaging him, “Why would it be so soon.”
“Ange, I . . . I am of need of an assistant with this trip,” looking at the large maps and folded parchment papers behind him. “I haven’t told you or Lauryn about this but long ago before we were married I had affections for another and with it had child.”

Ange gasped having never thought Syerren to have eyes for another, “So this is . . .  what these trips were about? Finding her?!”  

Syerren looked away, “Not exactly. The woman I know to be dead but her child . . . our child I’ve been having images of him and been summoned somehow of where he would be.”

“And then what do you hope to gain from this?” Ange glared filled with mixed emotions. “What of your family here? Don’t you realize your own daughter craves your affection and attention?”

Syerren lowered his head in defeat. “I know not what to do.”

“Well you could start by doing what you promised and stop with the drinking; stop with these random trips and perhaps then these phantasmagoria episodes will stop!”

Considering the option he nodded looking back to Ange then embracing her. Yes . . . you’re right. I am sorry and who knows perhaps a change in scenery would do the whole family good.”

Nodding Ange got him up hoping nothing more would come of the whole issue in hand.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down