Town Changes (Ange/Lauryn/Syerren)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Town Changes (Ange/Lauryn/Syerren)

Post  Ange Blair on 29th April 2015, 11:41

It had been an eventful day at the Smith household, with the snow lightly and a chill in the air, Ange was in the midst of cleaning when she was about to grab a rag to wipe the table but refrained suddenly having an image that she was being watched. Quickly turning around, seeing nothing, she sighed deeply hearing the door open.

Continuing her cleaning routine, Ange looked to the foyer seeing her daughter Lauryn enter with a newspaper. Noticing she had a disturbed expression on her face but remembering she was fine upon leaving, Ange approached her, “Are you alright dear?” She spoke, “You look as though something happened during your walk.”

"Some things you see with your eyes; others, you see with your heart."
Ange Blair
Cursed By Patofi's Hand
Cursed By Patofi's Hand

Back to top Go down

Re: Town Changes (Ange/Lauryn/Syerren)

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge on 29th April 2015, 12:10

Lauryn, who had only went out into town to mail off an application to a top elite women's college on the west coast, had stopped on the way back and picked up a free bulk printing of today's edition of the Collinsport Star.  Flipping through it, about to throw it back down on the news stand, a story on the third page suddenly caught her attention.  'Reenactment of Salem Witch Trials brings cult to area- Three women dead and two missing; Police to investigate.'  Feeling a burning sensation in her chest, Lauryn quickly turned around, finding a tall man wearing a long black coat and hat towering over her- his eyes black and empty, but staring through her.  "Excuse me," she said, taking a few steps back and then running off to her car.

Arriving back home just as the roads began to get slick from the snow, Lauryn stepped into the house, still having the story in the paper on her mind.  Being questioned upon arrival about her behavior, Lauryn pushed the paper into her mothers hands.  "They've came back." she said.  "All those stories that you told me when I was ever so little and curious; and here they are once again . . . one hundred years later."

"Do what you love in life . . . you're going to be doing it for a while, after all."
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ange Blair on 29th April 2015, 12:23

“Come back,” Ange questioned, hoping that her daughter was at least alright. Reading over the story she had mentioned, she suddenly felt light headed, as the topic read of the witch trials. “I . . . I don't know dear perhaps it could be a sort of play or game. I.” As she read further of tale that women were dead and two missing, she shook her head, “This is insane, have citizens in this town lost all their senses?”

Placing the paper down Ange glanced out the window, “I do hope your father is alright. He went out some time ago as well and was expecting him back by now. Hopefully he hasn’t run into problems with this matter.” Thinking over the matter, she glanced back to Lauryn, “Did anything else happen? You were questioned, were you?”

"Some things you see with your eyes; others, you see with your heart."
Ange Blair
Cursed By Patofi's Hand
Cursed By Patofi's Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge on 29th April 2015, 12:42

"No, not questioned, but I got this bad feeling in town when this odd man came up behind me.  He almost didn't look alive, which I know is preposterous, but something in his eyes just seemed ... missing of life."  With a shrug, Lauryn turned, going towards the stairs.  "Oh well, perhaps it's just a good media story , you know."

"Do what you love in life . . . you're going to be doing it for a while, after all."
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top