Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobbies (Cecillia/Syerren/Amy)

3 posters

Go down

Hobbies (Cecillia/Syerren/Amy) Empty Hobbies (Cecillia/Syerren/Amy)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd August 2012, 17:53

It was half past seven and in the Old House, everyone seemed to have high hopes of engaging themselves with hobbies. Simon had found out about a well-to-do gentleman's club a few nights back, which provided everything from paid sex to gambling, and everything in between. Finding it so stimulating, he'd even managed to talk Vladimir into going, tonight being the first night. Saying goodbye to her husband for the evening, Cecillia now stood by the stairs, watching the two men leave, the door closing firmly behind them. "Right," she said to herself, spinning around and walking into the drawing room. Not at all sure what to do, she shrugged, going over and picking up Reginald who was playing in his play area by the window. "Well I guess it's just me and you for now little man," she laughed, sitting him back down as they began to engage in a game.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Hobbies (Cecillia/Syerren/Amy) Empty Re: Hobbies (Cecillia/Syerren/Amy)

Post  Syerren Armâge 23rd August 2012, 18:16

While engaging himself in a hobby he hadn’t picked up in a good many hundred or so years, Syerren indulged his artistic self in painting. Having found an easel and painting supplies in the attic not long ago, he set it up and began starting on an image he had in his head for some time now. While enjoying his private time and unaware what was going on around him, Syerren soon came to a stopping point he was happy with hoping Vladimir would share in the taste. Leaving the attic, where he had everything stationed, Syerren looked around calling for Vladimir but was surprised in seeing much of the house was lifeless. As he came downstairs, he was about to call again when Cecillia with Reginald caught his attention. “Oh . . . good evening Cecillia, you haven’t seen my brother have you? I wanted to show him this painting and get an opinion.” Grinning at his nephew who soon ran into him, Syerren smiled picking him up. Giving up on the thought for now, Syerren looked back to Cecillia, “So . . . how have you been lately?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd August 2012, 18:27

Smiling at Syerren, Cecillia took Reginald back from him so that he didn't mess up the painting he was holding. "Unfortunately for the both of us, Vladimir and Simon are both gone tonight to a gentlemen's club that Simon found. But I'm happy to look at the painting for you and give you an opinion if you like," Cecillia spoke, looking at the painting. "Oh it's very pretty Syerren," she grinned. "You have such great talent; how come you don't paint more often?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 23rd August 2012, 18:40

Slightly disappointed in Vladimir being absent with Simon, Syerren felt hesitant at first in showing her the painting but proceeded. Surprised then blushing slightly by her remark, he grinned then shrugged, “Well I . . . I don't know, been rather turned to other things; however, I sort of picked up on it again when I saw painting supplies upstairs and could help myself.” Looking at the painting Syerren shifted his head slightly, “I don't know, not sure I got the Themes quite right.” Looking then back at Cecillia he smiled, “Oh well . . . I’ll have another go later.” Taking in a deep sigh, he looked around, “So . . . what have you been up to lately?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd August 2012, 19:04

"Oh nothing much, you know," she smirked, stretching and looking away from Syerren for a moment. "So . . . care to show me this mystic painting station you have found? I . . . wouldn't mind coming and joining you," she smiled, brushing Syerren's arm, then smiling. "Since everyone else seems to have some nice hobby, perhaps it's time for me to get one too." Happy that Syerren agreed to it at last, Cecillia followed him to the attic where he had the paint supplies set up at. Quickly going over and looking at it all, she looked back at him. "I can't believe we had all this stuff up here all this time!" she spoke, amazed.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 23rd August 2012, 19:25

“Yeah it’s amazing what Amy’s family had kept up here,” Syerren answered looking around. “I’m glad to have permission to rummage around at my leisure and it surprised me that I found all of this.” Listening as Cecillia spoke of it all, the two turned as a voice was heard.  “Well here you all are,” Amy spoke having been wandering around the house after finishing her shower.  “Hope you don’t mind us being in here Amy. . .” Syerren spoke timidly.

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 25th January 2023, 09:13; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 23rd August 2012, 19:26

“Oh nonsense, Syerren you can do what you like,” Amy spoke watching Reginald run to her arms as he smiled, nodding. “I’m going to give Reginald a shower then put him to bed then make visit to Collinwood, would you all mind keeping an eye on him?” “Not at all, love.” Nodding, she looked over towards the side seeing the art supplies set up. “Oh you found our easel. Glad to see it’s being put to use,” she laughed.

Nodding Syerren smirked, “Yeah . . . had a hobby long ago in painting and thought I’d bringing it back and have Cecillia make her own too.” “Well good,” Amy spoke, “just be careful.” Agreeing seeing Amy descend downstairs, he sighed glaring back at Cecillia, “Well come on let’s have fun with this.”

~End Scene~
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down