Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren)

2 posters

Go down

It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren) Empty It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren)

Post  Simon Smith 25th December 2011, 18:45

Down in the basement with Syerren while the rest of the family remained upstairs, unaware as to what Simon was about to put Syerren through, Simon stood and waited for the man to awake, knowing that once he did, he would be volatile. As Syerren finally awoke and rage quickly filled his eyes, Simon dangled a cross around above his head, teasing him. "Try to make a wrong move mate, and I'll have no choice but to use this thing a bit more harshly towards you," Simon spoke, allowing Syerren to sit up. "Now tell me, what the bloody hell have you been doing these past couple nights; and don't you dare tell me nothing, for Vlad and I both caught you coming out of a strange house on the outskirts of town. What has changed you Syerren . . . and why!"

Finding that Syerren preferred to remain somewhat quiet, Simon grew impatient. "Damn you, you fool, speak to me!," he demanded, slapping Syerren across the face, just as Syerren had done to him earlier in the night. "How does it feel to not be the one in charge any more," Simon whispered close to Syerren's ear.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren) Empty Re: It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren)

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 19:00

After waking then instantly being brought to attention by Simon, Syerrren had no recollection towards what had occurred except leaving to collect his things. Feeling his heart pounding and his rage ever more vengeful, laid on the ground hearing Simon then with all the energy in him he casted Simon’s body away from him towards the opposite wall then soon finding he was frozen in place. Glaring behind him, Syerren sneered in a horrid tone, “Damn you Simon! I will never tell you anything! So if you want to kill me go ahead and do so! I don’t belong here and never will!” Turning over his body seeing Simon already recovering, Syerren continued, “However, if you free me I will never trouble this family again!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren) Empty Re: It's Like Torturing the Devil Himself (Simon/Syerren)

Post  Simon Smith 25th December 2011, 19:08

"You don't belong anywhere else . . . you belong here!" Simon shouted, rising back up and going to Syerren, grabbing his neck. "You belong here you fool, and you know that! You belong here with your brother, and your sister-in-law, and your nephew, and your treasured friend, my wife, and also, with me. I don't know who has told you differently, or why, but I will not rest until I find out." Grabbing the back of Syerren's head by his hair, Simon glared down into his eyes. "I can make you better . . . but you have to allow me to," he spoke. Rolling up his sleeve, Simon retrieved a nearby knife he had brought down, then ran it deeply into his inner arm, wincing from the pain but knowing he would be fine. "Drink it," he then demanded from Syerren, hoovering his arm with the blood pouring out in front of Syerren's nose and mouth. "Drink the damn blood Syerren."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 20:21

Staring at the blood oozing from Simon’s arm, Syerren looked away trying at all costs to resist. As he heard another demand from Simon, he turned his head, towards him breathing hard sneering “You are a complete fool. You’d risk your own life when you of all people have something to live for.” Looking down once more at the blood, Syerren’s urges soon became irresistible. Without a second thought, Syerren bit into Simon’s skin draining his blood but stopped suddenly pushing the man away and fell to the floor. Something . . . is not right!” Clutching his hand to his chest feeling excuciating pain, Syerren looked up to Simon screaming, “What . . . did you do to me!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 25th December 2011, 20:34

"I did nothing more than what you had coming," Simon spoke, glad his plan seemed to be working." Grabbing Syerren off the floor, Simon forced the man down into a chair. "You will only be able to tell the truth now Syerren and nothing more, so why don't we start with you telling me what has been going on?" Bending down on a knee in front of Syerren, grabbing the man by the arms and staring directly into his eyes, Simon begged him; "come on Syerren, you know you can tell me. I'm not your brother, I'm your mate . . . I won't judge you or punish you, I just want you to be the same kind hearted Syerren you always were."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 20:45

Feeling slightly at ease from the pain in his chest, Syerren moved his head away while Simon begged the truth out of him. Leaning back on the chair, trying to focus on Simon, wanting now to spill everything that had been going on with him, he nodded slightly, “Alright Simon,” feeling exhausted, “I met this man B . . . B” he tried hard to say his name but couldn’t then tried to say more but soon found he had lost his voice completely. Seeing Simon was anxious to hear the name, Syerren shook his head toppling over from the chair in fear that something happened to him.

Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 25th December 2011, 20:55

"Syerren?" Simon called out to him, watching him start to shift out of his seat. "Syerren, don't leave me mate," Simon spoke, grabbing hold of Syerren and lifting him up, taking him over to his coffin so that he could be more at rest. "Something terrible has happened to you . . . something that even I am having trouble breaking through," he sighed, placing his hand on Syerren's forehead as the man still remained scared and unable to communicate. Closing his eyes while still having his hand over Syerren's forehead, Simon concentrated as he spoke; "Whatever demonic power has possessed this man, leave him now and let him rest. You are not welcome in this house whomever you are, and you'll never take this man away from us!" Feeling a jolt of energy run up his arm, Simon quickly jerked away from Syerren, looking down at him near tears. "Come on mate please . . . please be able to talk to me. I must help you!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th December 2011, 21:11

As energy formed through Syerren’s body, he instantly tensed arching back, and crying out. Feeling though something was leaving his body, he soon relaxed into a normal sleep. Slowly opening his eyes as he felt a simple touch, he looked up seeing Simon grinning slightly then spoke in almost a whisper, “You did it, old man. He’s power is gone from me.” Feeling then in a daze Syerren drifted off to sleep, for the hour of morning was near.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 25th December 2011, 21:18

Relieved that Syerren appeared to be himself once again, though not really getting to get any further information out of him, Simon smiled as he watched Syerren fall to sleep. Turning just as Vladimir come downstairs, knowing that morning must, in fact, be soon, Simon grinned. "Your brother will be fine, mate," Simon spoke, going over to Vladimir and patting him on the back. "He's already gone to sleep now, but I'm sure that when he awakes, he'll be more than happy to tell you all about it," Simon reassured Vladimir, getting a sigh of relief from him as he wondered over towards him, grasping his hand and stroking his head. Happy for them both then helping Vladimir into his coffin and about to go close Syerren's, Simon stopped, glaring back at Vlad; "what would this family do without me?!"

~End Scene~
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down